Yearbook Introduction

25 things I think should be in the yearbook:

  • address
  • school name
  • title on the front
  • sport sections
  • staff
  • students
  • index
  • an opening 
  • table of contents 
  • page numbers
  • pictures
  • stories and titles for stories 
  • student life
  • clubs
  • special events
  • traditions
  • colorfulness
  • team pictures (football, soccer, basketball)
  • year
  • classes
  • graduation
  • school events
  • sororities 
  • editorial staff
  • school colors
1. Momentum
2. The University of Texas at Austin]
3. The elements that I saw throughout the whole yearbook was how they used there school colors for the background or borders of most stories.
4. There are 7 sections of the book.
5. My favorite spread was page 192 and 193 and it was about the Longhorn band and there spirit during performances. I really liked it because I thought the pictures were creative and well-organized.
6. Yes, there is an index in my book.
7. Yes, there is many pictures of clubs and organizations.
8. Yes, there is a Table of Contents.\
9. My yearbook didn't say.
10. My yearbook is from Texas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Academic Shoot Post Reflection

American Soldier

The Camera History and Basic Functions